Archive for May, 2012
Starting to look forward to our Tuesdays? I hope so.
This week’s Tuesday’s 20% is for Star Wars: Empire at War.
(click the picture to go to the GameAgent website)
Ever wanted to command a fleet of Rebel starships ranging from the quick and agile Corellian Corvette to the massive Mon Calamari Cruisers bristling with turbolasers? Or maybe the Empire is better suited to your tastes with their iconic, wedge-shaped Star Destroyers that strike fear into the hearts of millions of citizens in the galaxy far, far away. Well whatever your preference, there is no finer sight than seeing Rebel and Imperial cruisers duke it out in space with fighters and bombers dodging in-and-out of the fray.
- After Zynga’s buy-out of DrawSomething for $183 million, they’re going to be adding more advertisements to recoup those costs. I wonder how many people will play if they are bombarded with more ads?
- Eve Online release their 17th expansion. Are you ready for the Inferno?
- In the mood for some iOS games but want to play them on your Mac? Here are the top iOS games that found their way on the Mac platform.
- GameFly, the “netflix of video games”, announced that they will begin published iOS and Android games and open a game store in the Android Market.
- Ever want to record yourself while gaminng? Elgato announces that their Game Capture HD will be shipping next week.
- Gaming on a Macbook Pro is great except for the fiery furnace it becomes after a prolonged gaming session.
- Surprise, surprise. Apple once again tops the charts as the world’s most valuable brand.
- Jonathan Ives, pardon me, Sir Jonathan Ives, one of the top designers at Apple, received Knighthood. Plus, he has no intentions of leaving Apple any time soon.
- Apple produces a brochure to assuage their neighbors concerns about Apple’s proposed ‘Spaceship’ campus.
- Never thought I’d see the day but Apple applies for a patent for an optical stylus.
- Tim Cook is quite the approachable man as he eats lunch with random Apple employees in their cafeteria.
- Apple is going to be pushing the limits of screen size on their next iPhone rendition. Plus, it’s going to be getting a crazy amount of pixels.
- One-hundred iPads. These iPads played a prominent role in the restructuring of Greece’s debt. It was considered the largest financial transaction in the world and it was made possible with the iPad.
- More rumors abound about the possible Apple TV. Apparently it will revolutionize content delivery and advertising.
Our PostsFacebook and Follow us on Twitter if you want the latest updates to deals on the GameAgent Store and Mac gaming news!
Aspyr Media has gone utterly insane with May Madness and are doubling down. They are ending their May Madness with a huge discounts to the Mac game titles of Civilization V, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Company of Heroes, and Duke Nukem Forever.
These’s deals are good for the entire weekend!
I didn’t want to spoil my experience by reading much about the Diablo III gameplay beforehand. I played Diablo III in a sort of trial and error style to find my own way of successfully taking down Diablo. I have compiled a list of the best advice that I can give you to get the most out of Diablo III.
This gem-of-a-game is on sale for $2.99. This May Madness sale, like the rest, is good for today and tomorrow only.
I’ve played this game in both the original and special edition versions and the charm is still the same in both. If you’re in the mood to solve some utterly ridiculous puzzles and hilarity, then don’t pass up getting this game.
Every gamer owes it to themselves to play this classic of a game as you follow Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate, as he bumbles his way through the Caribbean.
Also, GameAgent is matching this deal so you can grab here!
You fight like a cow!
Diablo 3 is the fastest selling PC-game of all time.
Since Aspyr’s May Madness Sale for today is Tomb Raider II which is a Mac App Store Exclusive, we scrambled to find something that be just as awesome and we think we have what you want: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum is $10.00 at the GameAgent Store ONLY! The game usually costs $49.99 but will only cost a fraction of that price for today and tomorrow only! Plus, you’ll get a fancy box to go along with it.
Now is your chance to get this classic of a game and all it’s expansions and build the greatest theme parks you can possibly imagine with water slides and wild animals! Wait, that doesn’t sound like a very safe combination.
This game includes the original game plus Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Wild! expansion packs.
And the May Madness continues on!
For today’s May Madness sale, Aspyr is discounting two items. They truly are mad! Civilization IV and Civilization IV Colonization are both $7.99 each. Also, GameAgent will be matching these deals so can grab them there if you’d like.
May Madness for these games will be good until Wednesday 11:59PM so plan accordingly.
Amid all this May Madness, we’ve still got our Tuesday’s 20% going on.
This week’s Tuesday 20% off is for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy! You’ll be able to pick up this game for $7.99. May as well enroll yourself into the Jedi Academy and learn something cool.
Learn the ways of the Force from Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn at the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. Plus, this is your Jedi adventure and you can have it play out however you’d like, be it joining the Dark side or staying with the Light.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power and dangers of the Force.
- Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wielding two lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Vehicles, weapons, Force powers and Star Wars locations.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own mission and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team-based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
Tuesday’s 20% deals end at midnight tonight so grab it while you still can!
And as always, check back every Tuesday for a a new deal to expand your Mac gaming library!