The biggest action series of all time returns to the Mac. Will you answer the call?
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Reporting for Duty Fall 2012!
With over 25 million copies sold worldwide, Aspyr brings Call of Duty: Black Ops, the most successful game of all time, to the Mac this fall. Set during the Cold War in the 1960s, conduct CIA-backed clandestine black operations (Black Ops) behind enemies lines. Travel all across the world to Russia, Vietnam, and even the Arctic circle as you try to prevent the lethal chemical nerve agent Nova-6 from falling into the wrong hands. Become fully immersed in this dire global situation as you encounter famous historical figures from the time such as President John F. Kennedy and Cuban lead Fidel Castro.
- Epic single-player campaign
- Earn in-game COD Points that work like currency to purchase equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives you the freedom to purchase what you want, when you want
- Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
- Wildly addictive competitive multiplayer
- Signature zombie-slaying cooperative multiplayer
- And more!
Release date and pre-order details coming soon.
Start Training Now…For Cheap
Can’t wait to lace up your combat boots? All Call of Duty Mac games are 50% off this week, including the critically acclaimed Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare! Discount available on both the Mac App store and of course in the GameAgent store. Sale goes through the 4th of July so get your now.
Test Your Combat Skills
Hey, sharpshooter, think you’ve got the skills to take on Aspyr’s dev team in Call of Duty 4? Test us out on Friday, July 6! Have some fun, win some prizes and more. Check out Aspyr’s page for full details on how you can get in on the action.
To celebrate this big announcement and community gaming event, look for a blog later this week detailing combat strategies for multiplayer. We want you to be as powerful and in-the-know as possible to take on the Dev Team!