Borderlands 2 Mac Gets Hammerlock DLC and New Patch
Great news, Vault Hunters! Aspyr Media has just updated Borderlands 2 on the Mac, bringing more content and significant updates to the game!
The latest Borderlands 2 DLC, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt ($9.99), is now available to Mac Steam users! This new adventure takes the Vault Hunters to an entirely new continent on Pandora in search of even more powerful loot. Players will see all-new locales, new enemies (including some epic raid bosses!), powerful new guns, and new ways to customize the look of your characters!
Also released is the latest patch for Borderlands 2 Mac players on Steam. This patch brings the Mac version up to v1.3.1 which means cross-platform multiplayer has been enabled! Time to go blow $#@7 up for a while with your PC friends.
The update should be rolling out to all Mac Steam users and should download and install automatically the next time you launch Borderlands 2. If you have any problems, please contact Aspyr Support for assistance! See below for the full patch notes, and keep in mind – the joys of cross-platform multiplayer are likely only temporary until the next PC patch, so get your adventuring on while the gettin’s good!
Finally, all GameAgent members are free to enjoy an exclusive discount of 25% on this latest DLC (and any other DLC or expansion to an Aspyr game!) for a limited time. Simply log in to GameAgent.com and check the homepage for your coupon code!
Patch Notes (1.3.1)
- Cross platform play is available until the next PC patch is released.
- Fixed the “use” description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding “use” to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi’s Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.