How to Win iTunes Credit During Indie Week
Did you hear? It’s Indie Week at GameAgent! All week we’re featuring some of the best indie games on the Mac on both GameAgent.com and here on the GameAgent Blog.
Of course, we also want you to play these awesome indie games, and since many of our Indie Picks are available only on the Mac App Store, we’ll be giving out iTunes credit all week through our Twitter account! Here’s what you can do to be eligible to win:
- Follow @GameAgentStore on Twitter! (Duh.) This is important so we can DM you the code for iTunes credit.
- At random times throughout the week, we’ll be posting instructions to our Twitter feed about how you can win the next code for iTunes credit. There will be four main components:
- You must reply to @GameAgentStore so we know you entered; multiple replies will not improve your odds of winning
- We’ll ask a (opinion-based) question; just reply with your answer
- You’ll also need to include the hashtag #indieweek on all replies
- Each opportunity to win will have a stated deadline; you have to reply before the deadline
- We’ll select a winner at random from all qualified entries; remember, you must follow the rules above to qualify!
- Additional note: The codes will work on the US iTunes/Mac App Store only, so you’ll need to be a US resident to win!
And that’s pretty much it! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below. Otherwise, good luck, and enjoy the rest of Indie Week!