Mac Gaming News
- Little Inferno is now available for the the Mac, so get to burning things!
- Machines at War 3 is now available for the Mac. Read up on requirements or grab a demo here.
- Ever wanted to play a survival game as an animal protecting her children? ‘Shelter’ is coming soon for Mac. Interested? Help it on Steam Greenlight!
- Rolomotion wants to bring Wii-style motion control gaming to Apple TV and iPhone.
- Post-apocalyptic RPG/Shooter MMO ‘Grimlands’ will now have a Mac version. If it sounds cool, support their Kickstarter!
- Project Eternity has released an updated FAQ.
- Mods are now available for Drox Operative, so get your creative on.
- Frayed Knights 2 gets a title that any Trekkie would love, posts an FAQ.
- The Sims 3 expansion ‘Island Paradise’ will be available in June, now available for pre-order.
- ‘Infinite Space 3: Sea of Stars’ posted concept art, added stretch goals to their Kickstarter campaign.
- Want a game controller case for your iPad mini? Check out Techdy.
- Apple stocks plummet to their lowest levels since 2011.
- New rumors on iPad 5 specs are floating around.
- Apple design head Jonathan Ive named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people in the world!
- Twitter launched a new music app for iOS.
- Long time Mac software developer Ambrosia Software has layoffs, but keeps its doors open.
- Yahoo! Mail gets an update on the iPad, while the iPhone gets a Weather update.
- Comedy website ‘Funny or Die’ have released their own Steve Jobs movie.
- Apple can’t catch a break in China, now they’re named in a ‘pornographic apps’ investigation.
- Forbes posted an article saying what needs fixing in iOS, OS X, and iCloud. Agree?
- Pundits think Apple is in trouble if US phone market follows trends in France, India.
- Apple have their own official bikes for employee use. Take a look.
- Patent troll Lodsys sues iOS app developers, despite Apple’s intervention.
- Aspyr Picks 7 Must Play Indie Games
- Bastion & Beyond: An Interview with Supergiant Games
- The Indie Aesthetic: Secrets to What Makes an Indie Game Great
- Music Monday: Braid
Roll Call: New on GameAgent
Forged by unknown hands for unknown purposes some unknown time in the past, The Artifact is now within DeathSpank’s reach. But what is The Artifact and what evil tyrant seeks to steal it and how are he and DeathSpank related?
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
Join DeathSpank in the hunt for the mighty Thongs of Virtue and their incredible power! DeathSpank’s quest is to destroy the six mystical thongs which have taken over the universe by corrupting those who wear them.
Players will travel through war-torn country sides that recall World War II battlefields, the Old West, outer space and even the North Pole to fight in an epic battle against the Evil Santa.
Battle your way through new quests and challenging puzzles and meet a brand new cast of hilarious characters in the funniest game ever.
DeahSpank: The Baconing
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Unaware of the myth of The Baconing, the hero DeathSpank, on a boring day in Spanktopia, decided to try on all of the thong undergarments at once. Much to his surprise, the result had nothing to do with chafing or wedgies, but rather the summoning of an evil incarnation of himself, the AntiSpank.
Balance can only be restored to the world by entering the Fires of Bacon and destroying five of the thongs. Now, DeathSpank travels the lands to find a sizzling solution to vanquish the AntiSpank and bring about peace once again to Spanktopia.