Tuesday’s 20%: Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Some titles pop up frequently in the sale department, and some are a little more rare. This week’s Tuesday’s 20% brings you a game that hasn’t gone been featured in our weekly sale in 9 months! Regularly priced at $49.99, for today only, get Civilization IV: The Complete Edition for $39.99.
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV
- 3D Living World – Detailed environment where animals roam and smoke billows from small huts, set in a vibrant colorful world.
- Innovative Features – Great People, Holy Cities, missionaries, variable game scales, new land, sea and air units, and loads of new civics.
Warlords Expansion Pack
- New Leaders & Civilizations – More of history’s greatest military leaders including Shaka, Wang Kon and Augustus Caesar, plus six all-new civilizations.
- New Scenarios – Eight new scenarios including Alexander’s Conquests, the Rise of Rome, Genghis Khan and more!
Beyond the Sword Expansion Pack
- The Biggest Civ Expansion Ever – A massive increase of 10 civilizations, 64 buildings, 11 scenarios, 5 wonders, 6 technologies, corporations, brand new espionage system and expanded trade routes.
- Scenarios—Expect the Unexpected – 11 additional scenarios include settling new worlds in Final Frontier, battling zombies in Afterworld, conquering medieval Western Europe in Charlemagne and more.
Civilization IV: Colonization
- Classic Game Design – The strategy classic Colonization is rebuilt with beautifully improved visuals, while retaining the famous addic- tive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier games.
- Establish A New Nation – Play as the English, Spanish, French or Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland.
Just because Civ V is newer doesn’t mean there isn’t any reason to play this great game! While similar in some respects, there are plenty of mechanics unique to this game, including the use of religion. With all of the great expansion packs included, there’s enough content here to literally last you for years of unique gameplay. If you wanted to buy all of this content separately, it would cost you $80!
Don’t dawdle though! This bargain only lasts until Midnight, January 29, 2013. Grab your copy of Civilization IV: The Complete Edition today!