Weekly Flashback!: Apple Still the Most Valuable Brand in the World
- After Zynga’s buy-out of DrawSomething for $183 million, they’re going to be adding more advertisements to recoup those costs. I wonder how many people will play if they are bombarded with more ads?
- Eve Online release their 17th expansion. Are you ready for the Inferno?
- In the mood for some iOS games but want to play them on your Mac? Here are the top iOS games that found their way on the Mac platform.
- GameFly, the “netflix of video games”, announced that they will begin published iOS and Android games and open a game store in the Android Market.
- Ever want to record yourself while gaminng? Elgato announces that their Game Capture HD will be shipping next week.
- Gaming on a Macbook Pro is great except for the fiery furnace it becomes after a prolonged gaming session.
- Surprise, surprise. Apple once again tops the charts as the world’s most valuable brand.
- Jonathan Ives, pardon me, Sir Jonathan Ives, one of the top designers at Apple, received Knighthood. Plus, he has no intentions of leaving Apple any time soon.
- Apple produces a brochure to assuage their neighbors concerns about Apple’s proposed ‘Spaceship’ campus.
- Never thought I’d see the day but Apple applies for a patent for an optical stylus.
- Tim Cook is quite the approachable man as he eats lunch with random Apple employees in their cafeteria.
- Apple is going to be pushing the limits of screen size on their next iPhone rendition. Plus, it’s going to be getting a crazy amount of pixels.
- One-hundred iPads. These iPads played a prominent role in the restructuring of Greece’s debt. It was considered the largest financial transaction in the world and it was made possible with the iPad.
- More rumors abound about the possible Apple TV. Apparently it will revolutionize content delivery and advertising.