Weekly Flashback!: Call of Duty: Black Ops Coming Sept. 27
Mac Gaming News
- The long wait is over. Call of Duty: Black Ops is hitting the Mac on September 27. That’s less than a week!
- Guild Wars 2 arrives on Mac with a Beta client.
- Castle Crashers is coming to the Mac and PC Sept. 26.
- Remember the Commodore 64 game Sword of Fargoal? There’s a sequel in the works for both OS X and iOS but needs YOUR help on Kickstarter!
- Have a stack of old DOS games gathering dust? Boxer will help you play them on your Mac with ease.
- Love great indie games for cheap? Love supporting a good cause? The Humble Indie Bundle is back!
- Want some violent 2D sidescrolling action on your iOS device? Get ‘Shank’ while it’s cheap on the Mac App Store!
- Kickstarter-funded RPG Project Eternity has met most of its goals, including an OS X build. Check it out here.
- iOS 6 made its debut this week. Here’s a detailed review of its highs and lows.
- iPhone 5 hits 2 million pre-orders and Apple stock hits $700.
- iPhone 5 arrived in stores this morning!
- Negative reviews of the new iOS 6 Maps app are flooding in but Apple promises it will get better.
- Apple lost to Samsung in German courts this week.
- Swiss train stations are now contemplating suing Apple over similarity of their Clock iPad app to their iconic station clocks
- Aspyr Mac FAQs: Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Mac Launch Date and Details Released
- GameAgent 2.0 Rollout Has Begun!
- Tuesday’s 20%: Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast