Weekly Flashback!: First Time in 17 Years Apple Pays Dividends
Mac Gaming News
- NASA is using Angry Birds Space to educate children about physics. Never thought I’d say the day that Angry Birds would be an educational product.
- Your next gaming machine might not be the next-gen consoles. Revenue predictions you’ll probably get an iPad long before you get a console.
- The Mac version of Diablo III may not have all the languages available that its PC counterpart has.
- Fans of The Darkness should rejoice for TransGaming has partnered with 2K Games to bring The Darkness 2 to Mac!
- Jujubee Game Studios announces two new games for iOS and Mac. One of which is a 3D game!
- Need a bit of a gamer’s perspective on the iPad? Look no further for here’s the gamer’s guide to the iPad.
- A comparison of the new iPad capabilities vs. its Android counterparts‘ capabilities including who can game better.
- Apparently, paying $0.99 is still too much for a game and freemium is the way to go. It’s a bit risky but can potentially make more money!
- iPad vs. PS Vita. The PS Vita might actually be a bit more of a competitor for the Apple iPad and vice versa.
- With their huge cash reserves, Apple finally made a decision on what to do with it and they are back to paying dividends! Good news for Apple stockholders.
- Apple stocks experienced a flash crash of 9% today. Someone must be freaking out at the NYSE.
- Only 10% of all iPad owners are paying for 3G or 4G data plans.
- Strangely enough Priceline.com might beat Apple in breaking the $1000 stock barrier. How weird is that?
- Uh Oh. Reports of overheating iPads have come in. Wonder how Apple will respond to this?
- New iPad is now launching in 25 more countries today! iPads, iPad everywhere!
- The top 3 issues with the iPad that may cause Apple some problems down the line.
- Tablets are well on their way to outpacing PC sales. Tim Cook believes that tablet sales can surpass PC sales in 3 year or possibly less!