Weekly Flashback!: Games REDUCE Crime and TF2 is Now Free?!
Apple and Apple Related Gaming Stories
- Thunderbolt iMacs may finally put PC towers into retirement.
- Apple Final Cut is cut! Not to fear though, it’s being replaced with Final Cut Pro.
- Facebook is making a move to capture the iOS audience.
- Bungie is coming back to Apple with Bungie Mobile.
- Apple finally has the key patent for the iPhone multi-touch user interface.
- If you want your authorizations back on iTunes purchases here’s how.
- Apple has a pretty good chance on being the game industry according to Phil Harrison at least.
- Game devs have to get innovative to make money on their game apps.
Gaming Stories in General
- Finally, a study to support that games actually REDUCE violent crimes.
- Duke Nukem 3D is getting a remake later this year. Come get some!
- Team Fortress 2 is now Free-to-Play!
- Google is making a move into the gaming world
- Walmart Gamecenter became a bit more useful.
- PopCap, makers of Plants vs. Zombies, is to be acquired by EA.
- L.A. Noire is coming to PC. Now it’s just a hop, a skip , and a jump away from Mac.
- J.K. Rowling is planning on launching an online Harry Potter game. A potential wizarding MMO?
- New breed of MMO’s may finally be saying goodbye World of Warcraft.
- Jim Redner from The Redner Group writes about his twitter brain fart.
- Sonic the Hedgehog turned 20 years old this week. Quake turns 15.
- Adventuring with Adventure Games
- Why the Future of Gaming Has an Apple In It
- Announcing Daily Deals at the GameAgent Store