Weekly Flashback!: GameStop Might Start Selling Macbooks
Mac Gaming News
- So Gamestop might be selling Macbook Pro’s in the future. Some are considering it as Apple’s push into gaming.
- Biggest news of the week: After 12 years, Diablo 3 is released for both Mac and PC!
- Diablo 3 review by Macworld!
- Diablo 3′s launch has draw speculation that it has damaged PC/Mac gaming due to it’s online only DRM.
- One million episodes of The Walking Dead sold within two weeks of release. Right on! Zombie fun for everyone!
- Fortune Winds: Ancient Trader developed by Legendo Entertainment is now available on the Mac App Store.
- More rumors about a smaller iPad might be coming to light since it would definitely boost sales among schools and gamers. Still rumors and speculation though.
- Fans of Paradox Interactive’s Cities in Motion are going to be pleased as they have released the Paris expansion.
- Although Apple only sells smartphones, they now represent nearly 8% of all mobile phones in the world.
- Next year’s Macbooks are going to most likely have retina displays but it may end up making the computer more pricy than it already is.
- Apple’s patent war with HTC bears some fruit as they are able tot delay the shipments of two HTC smartphones.
- Next generation iPhones are going to have bigger displays!
- A comment that may have been taken a bit too seriously but Nokia accuses Apple of programming Siri to name the iPhone as the best phone ever.
- It is definitely official now that Cellphone owners love the Apple iPhone and are least satisfied with RIM’s Blackberry.
- The Apple/Google War has now spilled over into mapping.
- A round-up of all the rumors for the Macbooks by the Washington Post
- Apple has inoculated OS X Leopard against the Flashback virus that hit earlier this year.