Weekly Flashback!: iOS and OS X Becoming One?!
- Borderlands 2 has been announced!
- Bethesda is suing Mojang (creators of Minecraft) over the word “Scrolls” for trademark infringment.
- HBO GO is coming to consoles so prepare yourself to watch some of the greatest TV shows of all time from your consoles.
- Id Software’s RAGE gives the press a chance to play through the first 3 hours of the game.
- Diablo 3 is going to require a constant internet connection to play. Uncool. Also, there is going to be a real money auction house.
- Nintendo’s company president, Satoru Iwata has taken personal responsibility for the floundering 3DS handheld.
- EA figures that 3D gaming isn’t worth it’s time.
- Rumor has it that Apple may end up merging iOS and Mac OS X into a single platform in 2012-13
- Apple and Samsung are in a legal battle about patent infringements and Apple wins the early round.
- If you were so inclined to boot up Windows on your computer, Boot Camp 4 now requires Windows 7 or later.
- iPhone apps are starting to be approved by Apple for iOS 5 compatibility.
- Apple is cracking down on non-developer devices running iOS 5. They’ve tracked down devs who have sold their account device slots and closed their accounts.
- Apple is getting closer and closer to claiming the “World’s Most Valuable Company” title.
- It’s a total victory for games now that the iPad and iPhones are considered consoles to some extent.