Weekly Flashback!: iPhone 5 Unveiled
Mac Gaming News
- Oh Noez! Double Fine’s new game Middle Manager of Justice got released on the App Store way too early. But they turn the blunder into amazing PR showing just how awesome they are.
- Valve wants you to play Steam games on your television. They unveiled Big Picture this week, promise a Mac beta is coming soon.
- Empire: Total War Gold Edition is now available from Feral Interactive.
- Ready for more StarCraft II content? Heart of the Swarm expansion beta is now live, with previews and pics across the net.
- Frictional Games reflects 2 years after the release of Amnesia: Dark Descent and talks about its next game.
- The Apple conference saw the preview of game Clumsy Ninja, which has been 5 years in the making.
- Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch HD is now available on the Mac App Store for FREE.
- After fever-pitched anticipation for months, the iPhone 5 debuted Wednesday. Word has it it’s already sold out online, the date has been pushed back a few days, and people are unsure if the can meet demand.
- Slick new iPod Touch and Nanos that looked like iPhones also debuted. Both are the best they’ve ever looked.
- iOS 6 will be available for download on September 19.
- iTunes 10.7 is now available. It supports iOS 6 and is meant to be a stepping-stone to a radical graphical overhaul due sometime in October.
- nVidia still loves you Mac Pro users. They’ve unveiled a new graphics card for your system!
- It seemed obvious, but studies show that millions prefer using Apple TV and Netflix over cable TV.
- Emboldened by their Samsung patent victory, Apple now takes to court…a Polish online grocer?!
- Seems that Apple and Amazon severely overcharge for their flash storage.