Mac Gaming News
- Tomb Raider Underworld is being brought to the Mac by Feral Interactive on May 31st. More Lara Croft goodness! Who can say no?!
- You may be seeing a Google Android version of the Apple Game Center in the coming days.
- The Mighty Mouse sometimes just doesn’t cut it for gaming. Time to get a sexy, customizable, gaming mouse.
- In the mood for some vampire action that isn’t so glittery like Twilight? Dark Legends, a vampire MMO was just released on iOS earlier this week and might be work a look.
- Another review for an iOS game called Hero Academy. This game’s multiplayer was toted as Words with Friends but for hardcore gamers. I’m not sure they know what they are talking about.
- Reviews, reviews, reviews all around for The Walking Dead Episode One! These reviews may help you out in deciding whether or not to buy this episodic series.
- Kotaku in a sort of tongue-in-cheek article writes about how Mac gaming became a little less dead with the announcement of Elder Scrolls Online. They still believe it is mostly dead though.
- The new iPad will be coming to 30 additional countries including Brazil. Apple iPads for everyone!
- HP releases their ENVY Spectre XT Ultrabook and it looks pretty similar to the Macbook Air. Well you know what they say, mimicry is the highest form of flattery.
- Good for Apple! They’re going to be sharing the costs of improving the Foxconn factories.
- In the prolonged legal battle with Proview over the iPad trademark, Apple scores a victory but will they win the war?
- Apple jumps to the 17th spot in Fortune 500′s ranking of America’s largest companies by revenue.
- Apple’s online store satisfaction score is the highest of any computer-related company.
- Still in the market for a Macbook Air? It may be beneficial for you to wait just a bit longer because it’s rumored that Apple will be releasing a $799 Macbook Air in the 3rd quarter of 2012.